From the humid and warm air of the beach, I find myself searching for all possible layers of clothing, blankets, whatever to additionally trap in the heat.....exactly, work presents itself in Queretaro, Mexico. However I am quite content here in this city......and excited to announce two workshops that I will be parting in the next two weeks. An all day workshop on February 13: Incorporating Vinyasa, covering areas such as breath control, sequencing, and bringing creativity into one's practice, and the basics of Vinyasa Flow; Opening Heart and Hips - Backbends, where we explore the glory of diving into these rejuvenating and powerful asanas, complete with preparatory poses and counterposes.
The following weekend, February 19-21, I will be partnering with a friend who has been a dance instructor for many years to offer a Release Dance / Yoga Flow workshop for 3 days. The workshop is structured around the sensibility of the body and mind, grounding and moving organically through yoga and dance. We will practice individually as well as use props such as the wall, floor, and other bodies.....
In the off days I have found a couple studios to offer a few classes and am busy taking advantage of what the city has to offer.....
Day 39 and Day 40
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment